Curcumin Powder - 60g
|Out of stock
Curcumin offers a wide-range of health benefits including; anti-inflammatory properties, improved digestion and also supports a healthy immune system response.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Curcumin content of pure turmeric powder is very low – approximately 3% by weight. So, turmeric powder by itself is not a reliable source of curcumin for your pet.
There are many incredible benefits to adding Turmeric to your pet’s diet including:
- Natural Detox
- Natural antibacterial
- Promotes heart and liver health
- Reduces blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attacks by thinning the blood
- Promotes digestive health
- Acts as an antioxidant AND it’s believed to be able to prevent cancer
- Offers allergy relief
- Helps to prevent cataracts
- Has been used in the treatment of epilepsy
- Natural pain relief
- Natural treatment for diarrhea
- This is a really amazing supplement that more pet owners should consider offering to their pets.