Boreal Healthy Grains Red Meat
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Fresh Meat as First Ingredient
- High Meat Low Carb
- Grain Inclusive with low glycemic Oats and Barley
- Prebiotics to Help Digestion
- Botanicals for gut health and antioxidants
- Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
- Canadian Pork and New Zealand Lamb
- Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color
Boréal strives to make the best food for every dog and cat. They source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Healthy Grains is a high meat, low carb, with low glycemic index oats and barley added as ‘good grains’. They centre around low glycemic foods; to help keep your pet healthy.
- They use high quality fresh, deboned lamb as the first ingredient – Lamb is an excellent source of iron, phosphorus, selenium and zinc and a food source of protein and dietary fat.
- Boréal Healthy Grains is built around low glycemic index foods – which take longer for your pet to digest compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
- Boréal Healthy Grains is a high meat food, using low glycemic index oats and barley – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
- Boréal Healthy Grains Red Meat is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep your dog at a healthy weight.
Bags 2.26 and 10kg